Wednesday, September 21, 2016


LETTORATO INGLESE I & LETTORATO INGLESE III -- UPDATE ABOUT WRITTEN EXAM RESULTS


Dear students:

Due to work/study reasons, unfortunately I was away from Italy until a few days ago. I have now returned to Rome and am marking your exam papers.

AI LAUREANDI --  I am well aware of the September 30 deadline to present the paperwork for graduation. You will have your results by this weekend (therefore in time for the 30th), as well as an appointment for the oral exam next week, for those students who have passed the written portion of the exam.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EXTRA NOTE TO LAUREANDI -- If any of you are not sure that you wrote "laureando/a" on your exam paper, I urge you to email me now to specify that you are in fact a laureando or laureanda.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AGLI ALTRI STUDENTI DEL TERZO E DEL PRIMO ANNO -- Your results and oral exam appointments will also be forthcoming, shortly after those for the laureandi.


My apologies for the delay.

-Nathanial Peterson-More


No comments:

Post a Comment