Sunday, February 19, 2017


I Year Lettorato inglese (Peterson-More)

Information about the 1st Semester Class Test and Lessons in the Second Semester

Dear students,

I have posted the results of our first semester class test (esonero). I am sorry for the delay.

Please do not email me with questions about the test or the start of the second semester. Instead, read this post completely – it probably contains the answers to your questions.

For those students who did not pass the esonero, I encourage you to continue coming to my lessons in the second semester. However, you will NOT be eligible to take the second semester class test (esonero) with me. Instead you will have to take the Full Exam. You can take it in June or September 2017, or January 2018.

Due to our impending move to the new campus at the Ex-poste, I still do not know when the lessons will start again. As soon as I know that information, I will post it on my blog.

For the students who did not pass the 1st semester test, I encourage you to come to ricevimento to see your written papers (visionare il compito scritto), so that you can better understand the mistakes you made and what you need to improve before taking the full exam in June. It is not obligatory to come and see your esonero paper, but it would be helpful for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment