Thursday, February 21, 2019

Year & II Year Lettorato Inglese (corsi di Peterson-More) – Second semester lessons begin on Monday, March 4.


Dear students,


Lessons for Lettorato inglese 1 & lettorato 2 with me, Peterson-More, will recommence on Monday, March 4, 2019. The timetables and rooms will be the same as during the first semester. 
Please note: the date above is for my courses only; many other sections of lettorato, with other teachers, could begin as early as next week, on Monday, February 25.


Later today I will post the lists of all students who passed the first semester tests. However, I will not post a numerical mark. To discover your numerical mark on the test you have to come to the first day of lesson on Monday, March 4; OR otherwise, come to any of my ordinary ricevimenti after my courses have recommenced. 



No comments:

Post a Comment