Wednesday, March 4, 2020

ALL UNIVERSITY LESSONS CANCELED from March 5 through March 15. My next lessons are scheduled for Monday, March 16.

Dear students,

As you probably know, all university lessons are canceled from March 5 through to March 15 as a precaution against the coronavirus. I have just received confirmation of this news from the university.


Therefore, my lessons will begin again on Monday, March 16.

That same day, March 16, I will also hold office hours (ricevimento studenti), during my regular time from 1:30 to 3:30 in stanza 203. 

6 comments:

  1. I have a question, where and when we continue our lesson?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since our lessons won't start until April, what should we do now?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a 3rd year lettorato student and I would like to know my esonero's mark(December) it it is possible.
    Would You upload the marks on the blog?

    I have another question. Are we going to start with online classes next week? Will you upload on your blog some homework to do?

    Thank you



    ReplyDelete
  4. Na risposta sarebbe gradita... piĆ¹ che altro per sapere che tocca fa... thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a total lack of respect. May we know at least what we have to do, please?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Why don't you put at least some homework to do? Please, Professore. You are probably the only one lettore that hasn't given us any news.

    ReplyDelete