Saturday, April 13, 2019

UPDATED LINK (Sherab Chodzin Kohn edition)
II Year Lettorato Inglese -- Group 2E (Peterson-More) -- READING BOOK -- ORAL EXAM

Dear students,


As regards the reading book for the oral exam, I see that the Penguin Edition, translated by Joachim Neugroschel, is difficult to get in Italy. So we can use another edition.

I have identified three others that are readily available, all of which are fine to use.

The first is the classic translation by Hilda Rosner, which I recommend. There are several copies available on Amazon.it. I have ordered a copy of this version for myself, as I assume it is the one most of you will use:

The second is a newer edition, translated by Sherab Chodzin Kohn:

Lastly, there is also a Kindle version, but I am not sure who the translator is:




No comments:

Post a Comment